Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I've been scrapbooking!


I've actually been scrapbooking lately. I participated in the Virtual Crop this month at Wisconsin Scrappers, and I got a lot done... for me!

I finished nine layouts, some cards, and a few baby bootie boxes. The layout to the left is one of my favorites that I got this weekend. It was super easy to complete, as I used a kit that contained the patterned shape, rub-ons, and dimensional stickers. I just added cardstock, journaling and a tab with my new Stampin' Up! punch. And, of course, the adorable photos of my son, Alex, sleeping while sitting upright on the couch. I really like this layout, and how it turned out.
I did a tiny bit of shopping this week. I bought a few new stamps, a Cheetah adhesive runner, and a new travel kit. I will complete those pictures of Tunisia. I will, I will, I will!

No comments: