Sunday, January 08, 2006

My Bag-A-Lope


Tonight was a night I was experimenting with a new project. Tonight's new project was a Bag-A-Lope. I have never tried one of these, but I wanted to see if it would work for a class I'm going to be doing. I LOVE how it turned out! It's made out of just a regular business sized envelope, so it's pretty inexpensive and fun to make. AND, I used a jumbo wheel (Adoring Hearts) that I just got last week. So, this project is a go for Wednesday!
The virtual crop is going pretty well. I missed chat today and I was at my Stampin' Up! meeting (and had sooo much fun!) last night, but tomorrow I'm going to be chatting for sure!

1 comment:

Metropolitan Housewife said...

Hey Kate! Thanks for a fun and exciting stamping class last night! The Bag-a-Lope is so nifty and turns out so darned stinkin' CUTE!

You really need to post a picture of the awesome coasters. I will likely be placing an order for the materials to make a complete set.

Thanks and keep on Bloggin' with the great stampin' inspirations!

--Candle Goddess Kitt