Monday, February 27, 2006



Here are one of the six projects that we did at my Stamp Camp this weekend! I learned how to make this mini album out of ONE sheet of double sided Stampin' Up! designer paper... then, I just needed to add a few tags and doo-dads and I had a completed album! I had a great time with this project.
This first picture is of the mini album opened up. You can see the tags that have things written on them, and I plan to add photos to my mini album when I have some time to complete it!
The second picture is of the mini album closed. You're looking at the cover of it!
Remember that you can make your mini album in any theme that you choose. "Things that make me laugh," "When I feel most happy," "The steps to making the perfect cookie..." and the list can go on and on!
If you would like to learn how to make this project, we could do it at a totally hands on workshop. Just contact me for the details of what that means, and we can talk it over!

No comments: