Sunday, February 19, 2006

I got to go to Regionals!



Friday, I got to go to the Regional Seminar in Milwaukee for Stampin' Up! It was a really fun time! Here, my friend Jodi and I are enjoying the creation of some great projects!
I learned a few new tricks and some really neat techniques from this all day event. We got a free stamp set that will be in the upcoming Idea Book being released in July, lunch, the chance to make 6 neat projects, and tons of new ideas and techniques to try out.
Thanks to Jen, Sheryl, and Jodi for letting me tag along all day. I'm so lucky I've made such great stamping buddies! AND, I would also like to add that my stampin' buddy Lenore was a presenter and did a really GREAT job! I can't imagine being brave enough to get in front of all those people, and demonstrators at that! She did a wonderful job, and now I can say that I know a Stampin' Up! celebrity.

No comments: